Church of St. Margaret’s Church in Loukov, for the local “Louký”, stands on the site of the already defunct village Loukov. In its vicinity was once a farmhouse, whose owner Naček of Lúký, together with his family, was a donor of the church. In 1941, medieval murals of relatively high artistic standards were discovered in the nave, presbytery and sacristy. The latest literature dates them to the last decade of the 14th century. Church of st. St. Margaret’s Church in Loukov belongs to a group of three so-called Podlipnice churches.
- GPS souřadnice: 49°37’43.466″N, 15°20’43.645″E